Wow. Only a few more days left in 2014…
We published a lot of articles this year, providing independent authors with free tips on how to write, publish, and market books successfully.
Now that 2014 is nearly behind us, I thought we should list some of our readers’ favorite articles this year:
1. Seven deadly sins of book promotion
2. Where do you write from: the head, the heart, or the mouth?
3. Why you don’t need (and shouldn’t want) a publishing deal
4. Twelve articles that will help you write your next novel
5. Ten tips to help writers stay focused
6. What trait does every successful writer possess?
7. Leaving BookBaby was the best decision she could ever make
8. Nine things every book proposal needs
9. Three tips to writing better action scenes
10. How to write a great author bio that will connect with readers
And a bonus article, in case you’re just about to launch a new book….
11. Setting up your own book tour
What was your favorite publishing-related article from 2014 (on our blog, or any other)? Let us know in the comments section below.