Best-practices to smarten-up your online book marketing
Checked out The HostBaby Blog lately?
Every week, we’re posting new web and social media tips for authors, musicians, and artists. You’ll learn how to grow your email list, how to get readers to engage with your online content, how to draft newsletters that convert to sales, how to optimize your site for search, and more.
For those of you who haven’t been keeping tabs on the HostBaby Blog…
Here’s a recap of April’s HostBaby Blog articles:
1. Is Your One-Page Website Hurting Your Career?
2. How to Add Google Analytics to Your HostBaby Site Builder
3. Does Your Website Reflect Where You Are in Your Career?
4. Three Reasons Your Website is Costing You Money
5. How to “Focus Group” Your Website
6. Website Navigation: Make it Easy for People to Explore Your Site
7. How to Make Sure A Potential Fan Never Comes Back to Your Website
8. How to Use 3rd Party Widgets on Your HostBaby Site
9. Now You Can Pay For Your Web Hosting With PayPal
Head on over to the HostBaby Blog and let us know what kind of web stuff you’d like to learn more about.
Create a professional author website in minutes!