This month’s web tips for authors: best-practices to smarten-up your online book marketing
Have you visited the The HostBaby Blog lately?
Every week, we post new web tips to help authors like you make the most of your online efforts — stuff like: growing your email list, how to effectively recycle popular content, crafting newsletters that convert to book sales, search engine optimization for beginners, and much more.
To catch you up quickly…
Here’s a recap of March’s HostBaby Blog articles
1. Recycle Your Blog Content: 3 Ways to Re-Feature Popular Articles on Your Site
2. Responsive Website Design is ‘Well Adjusted’ for the Modern Web
3. Social Media Tip for Artists: Don’t Be Boring
4. What’s Your Mobile Strategy?
5. Five Ways to Optimize Your Social Media Presence
6. How to Add Video to Your Email Newsletter
7. Five Rules for Responding to Blog Comments
8. Grow Your Website Traffic with Social Media Techniques
9. HostBaby Offsets 39 Tons of C02 Emissions
Head on over to the HostBaby Blog and let us know what kind of web stuff you’d like to learn more about.
Sell your book for Kindle, Nook, iPad, Kobo, and more!