Practical tips to promote your book on Twitter in less than 10 minutes a day
Your writing time is worth protecting. As an author, you don’t want to get sucked into yet another social media black hole. That’s why BookBaby has put together “Twitter for Authors in 10 Minutes a Day
,” a free guide that will help you use Twitter to connect with readers, reviewers, fellow writers, and your literary heroes all over the world — without spending your entire life online.
Download your free copy of "Twitter for Authors in 10 Minutes a Day."
- Why Twitter is better than Facebook
- How to compose effective tweets
- Scheduling tweets in advance
- Using Bit.ly and Google Analytics to track interactions
- Monitoring Twitter conversations about your books with HootSuite and TweetDeck
- And much more!