- What is your goal with this book?
- How much do you want to make from each sale?
- What is the size of your existing readership?
Recently The Guardian published a photo essay about book piracy in Peru. Within the twelve-picture story, I saw fake versions of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Emotional Intelligence, and Who Moved My Cheese?, alongside the novels of Dan Brown and Stephanie Meyer.
Discussions about copycats and pirates often end up as dismissals arguing weak creative skills or a lack of morals respectively. But that’s not the case: unwanted alternatives enter the market because of the math.
Whether you’re a rookie or an experienced pro in the eBook world, BookBaby’s newest FREE guide has something for everyone, including:
* Proven eBook pricing strategies and tactics.
* Why authors can’t skimp on editing or cover design.
* How metadata is vital to your online sales success.
…and much more.
Click HERE to download your free PDF!