Joel Friedlander interviews president Steven Spatz about self-publishing and BookBaby’s new services
In the video above, Joel Friedlander of The Book Designer talks with BookBaby President Steven Spatz about some of the big changes and how they’ll work for indie authors.
Some of the subjects covered in this interview include:
- What’s behind the change of BookBaby’s services
- The reason we decided to get into print on demand
- How our “massive digital distribution” might benefit indie authors
- Who the “ideal” author is for BookBaby’s services (Hint: it’s not the D-I-Y-ers)
- Discoverability: where we’re is going next?