Lots of authors are blogging these days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your readers engaged in what you’re doing between books. Plus it can help promote your new books upon publication.
But since everyone is blogging nowadays, you’ve got to do it better.
Here are a few articles for authors on how to get the most out of your blogging efforts
- Blogging for authors – Engagement is what turns casual readers into regular subscribers, and subscribers into raving fans. What are you doing to engage readers?
- How to keep blogging simple – So, how do we streamline our blogging process to deliver the relevant, quality content our readers demand? Let’s see what the online authorities can share to help us in our quest for blogging simplicity.
- 7 Blogging Tips for Writers and Authors – Everyone is blogging these days, from unknown authors to literary legends—and you should be too.
- Use Your Author Blog As A Hub For Social Media Promotion – Joel Friedlander offers advice about using your author blog as a social media hub to engage readers.
- Ten blog content ideas for authors to keep your loyal readers happy – It’s difficult to post fresh content on your blog every single week. Even the most inspired writers hit a wall once in a while. But don’t get too frustrated. Not every blog post needs to be a brilliant essay. It’s possible to be an effective blogger and spend less than 15 minutes writing each post! How?
- Blogging for Authors: How to Generate New Blog Ideas – Blogging is tremendous fun, and pretty engaging even if you don’t love your topic. Well, this is true most of the time… Here’s how to generating new blog ideas when you’re stumped.
- How to “blog a book” and become a successful author – An interview with Nina Amir, author of How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual.
- Eleven must-haves for author websites – Your blog is only one component of your author website.
Have you used a blog to build your author “platform?” If so, what are your tips for success? Let us know in the comments section below.